Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hola, Soy Aaron

Hello everyone, my name is Aaron. I will be going on the trip to Guatemala. I'm extremely excited to be able to be a part of this trip. I believe that God will be using the people going in mighty ways. My mom went on the trip to Peru in 2007 and she came back a completely transformed person. 

Since then she told me that I should look into the trip to Guatemala. I kind of shrugged it off and told myself that I could do something else instead. My mom still pressured me to check it out, so I finally did. I really felt God calling me to go on this trip, so told my mom that I wanted to go. I applied and was accepted in early December. Raising all of the money was difficult at first, but my family and I really prayed that God would make this trip possible, and by the end of January, the trip was almost completely paid for. I now have everything paid for and I am so grateful to everyone who supported me. 

A little about me. I live in Cary, North Carolina (represent!). I play the guitar and the mandolin. I also play football and track and am in drama at my school. I am excited to meet and get to know some of the people going on the trip to Guatemala so shoot me an email at aaronwinterhartley@gmail.com. I look forward to meeting you guys.   
Aaron Winter- Hartley

1 comment:

a u b r e y said...

muchas gracias!
que hizo un trabajo fabuloso!
aubrey