Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Danielle[:

Hey, I am Danielle Shoemaker. I am 15 and I am home schooled. I am also going on a Missions trip to Guatemala.. go figure. So, I am almost done fundraising.please pray for the other people going on this amazing missions trip. I doubt any of them (well, unless they have been on one before) know what the trip is going to be like, what to expect, and I am pretty sure that every person is extremely nervous. (I amm!!) Although I'm pretty sure that we all know that God is going to be there, and no matter what happens, or what we are going to do, go through, or whatever. God will be with us, and He is going to be blessing us beyond anyone's knowledge through this trip. So anyways this is getting kinda long, so please pray for all of us. I know many people are really worried about getting the money, and all the different details, but hey, God wouldn't bring us this far and forget about us!!

No comments: