Sunday, March 1, 2009

¡eh!! gracias por venir otra vez!

i just wanted to thank my sponsors. for your overly generous financial support, and for being strong prayer warriors as i prepare to go. i greatly appreciate everything you guys have done. with your help, i have fully reached my financial goal.
...
i just found out that to have internet access in guatemala, we have to pay, so i might not be able to update this every day, but i will try to do it every 2-3 days.
...
i want to introduce danielle, starr, miranda, and aaron. they might be writing on here sometimes. all are going on the guatemala trip too...and we're buddies...haha
:)

Deuteronomy 14:2: You are a people holy to the LORD your God. Out of all the peoples on the face of the earth, the LORD has chosen you to be his treasured possession.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aubrey!

I'm super excited about your trip too! I added your page to Grandma's "favorites" so she can follow along too. I'm very proud of you! :)

Emilee said...

i like ur new background!!! really cool!!! hey we have to get the girls together again this month and do somethin fun!!!

Danielle said...

Hey, I'm danielle!!!
:)
hey, the comment thingy worked!!
So anyways, congrat's for finishing your fundraising!!!

I'm praying for you!!
Danielle