Friday, July 3, 2009

First Day in Guatemala

Hola!

We got in guatemala yesterday. The flight was about 2 1/2 hours, and the views from the flight were breathtaking..
It's such a beautiful country! The volcanos and mountains are amazing. I am amazed too on how modern it is, complete with all of the delicious fast food places..mmmm. C:
We did our drama today, the kids LOVED the bracelets. The drama went amazingly, it was such a success, there's huge parties going on in heaven, many came to Christ. We also worked at the orphanage today.

I got the best job and got to play with the kids instead of doing work. I felt bad, the work jobs were messy and stinky, but I was volunteered to stay with them, so of course I did. They are all so beautiful and precious.

Well please keep us in your prayers, I might get on later tonight to put on more details, but I have to go now, my time is up on the computer.
aubrey

2 comments:

Liberty said...

Praise the Lord! It sounds wonderful.
Kari Davidson
Liberty's mom

mom said...

You are changing hearts and lives forever!!

Love,
Mom