Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drama training....and more of it

So this morning I woke up at 6:22. Yes, it's random, but the sun was shining right through the window. My roommates are pretty much awesome. (Hannah, Liz, Megan, and Mandie)
After getting ready,we soon went down to breakfast, had a team meeting, and at 8:30 started drama training. Just finished for a quick break at 11:45 and ate Subway. It was delicious. Now I'm getting ready to go to Language training, to learn a few phrases for Guatemala.



Yesterday's smoothie hunt with Dani and Tim included a trip to Publix, (and some funny pictures), and a stop at the pet store...which we will never again do...it's impossible to get Tim out! C:
(a few of the many....)

So that's all I really have to post about. Jamie Jam worship last night was a blast. It's amazing to be surrounded with so many other teens my age that all have the same passion for Christ AND the same mission.
I get to meet Luis next wednesday, so I'm getting excited for that. We leave for Guatemala thursday. It's been cool to meet these people too. Miranda, Aaron, Danii, and Starr. Lots of others too. Getting close to my roomies, as well as my team.
I'll post again soon!!
Aubrey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it's going well, Kiddo. Sounds like you're making friends and staying focused on your purpose.

did you learn any new phrases in language class today, like "pass the imodium, please"... :-)

Love you!
Mom

Liberty said...

Hi, Liberty's mom here. Glad it is going well. I hope you and Liberty get to meet up. I am praying for all of you. I hope you have an awesome and life-changing experience.
Kari Davidson

Mom said...

Hey Kiddo,

I just thought of something. Not sure if you'll have the time or not while you're in Miami, before you leave tomorrow, but if you're going to be doing little girl's hair with your ribbons and hair ties, you may want to buy a brush to work on their hair with..

Looking forward to hearing from you again! --Have you met Liberty yet?

Love you....
Mom