Thursday, June 4, 2009

so here we are. the final few days before we go...its 25 days i think.
its kinda been a crazy past week or so...
i got my tshirt, the one that all 600 of us are wearing,
i got my costume assignment...i get to get stuff for a Kat, (yes spelled with a K)
i know who my team peoples are...as well as our team leaders.
and i gots about 130 bracelets!!
and i went shopping for my supplies, and i got most everything i need, and now have the problem of having no room for clothes...so yeah. i'll have to figure that out...i mean seriously, i have to pack a paint roller and pan, that takes up a bunch of room! its kinda crazy, but oh well.
only thing left is getting an outfit tomorrow for my sponsored child, which i think will be a lot of fun.
but anyways, thanks for the prayers, and support.
aubrey

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Hey! My name is Tasha and I'm also going to Guatemala and... I'm so excited!! I've been put on team 6. You guys have a pretty awesome blog. Can't wait to possibly meet you in 14 days!