Monday, June 29, 2009

Aubrey is in Miami!!!

Hey guys it's Aubrey. Just wanted to give an update.
I'm in miami at the hotel. I arrived here about 1:00 this afternoon.
When I got to my gate in Atlanta, there were a few girls there that were going on the trip as well (it's kinda hard to miss those bright shirts!). One of the girls, Dani, is on my team!
Once we got to the Miami Airport, we hung out for a while, waiting on other flights to come in. Dani and I went to the food court to grab lunch, and split a Fruit Salad from CPK...yum.

There are so far about 100 students are here...more arriving every moment.
I've met some of my teammates and leaders. It's gonna be really cool to meet everyone.
Just having hangout time now. Dani, Tim, and I are about to go smoothie hunting. C:

FUAGNEM (fired up and going nuts every moment)is at 7, and dinner is delivered to our rooms at 6. (Team 10!!!!)
So... that's basically all I have to write about now. I'll post something as soon as more exciting things happen.

Thanks for the prayers, I arrived safely and on time,
Love to all.
Aubrey

4 comments:

Nathalie said...

Glad you made it! I just got back from my trip today, and was anxiously awaiting to hear you made it to Miami. Have fun sweetie, we're all thinking about you! :)

Anonymous said...

Mornin' Kiddo.

Prayin' for ya the whole time. Be strong and very courageouse. Have fun and don't let the curve balls throw ya off...just roll with everything that comes your way.

Proud of ya :-)
Dad

Anonymous said...

you can fix my typo if ya want ;->
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey aubrey,

soooooo glad to hear you made it to miami!!!
make sure to KEEP US POSTED!! i hope you brought ur camera for pics, cuz i want to see some when you come home ;)
love ya girlie
Emily S.<3