Monday, May 11, 2009

Garage and Bake Sale!

I mentioned in earlier posts that some friends and I are planning on having a garage and bake sale.... well it's this Saturday. If you are having a garage sale in Waterloo, then there is always one particular Saturday that everyone does it on. I have been getting a ton of stuff together, and, in a couple days I will be baking like crazy! It will be a blast and I am really hoping to raise a lot of money from it. All of the proceeds will be going towards buying things for the people of Guatemala. I'll take some pictures of the bake sale and post them on here! Hey- if you have any easy and amazing recipes... go ahead and email them to me! Dramaqueen004@gmail.com It would be much appreciated, I will make as much stuff as a can!

My friends and I have also been knitting wash clothes and hand towels. It's super easy and they turn out great! I posted a video of a couple of them.

Thanks for all of your prayers, everything is falling into place. Right now I am just focusing on getting my heart on track for the trip... so if you could pray for that, that would be great.

Living for Him,

Miranda

1 comment:

a u b r e y said...

thats awesome miranda!! those look great!